At IHTECH STUDIO we are dedicated to growing and operating our business in a responsible and transparent manner that is safe, socially responsible, and environmentally and economically sustainable.
All incidents are preventable.
- HSE is integral to our work and the way we conduct business.
- HSE is serious and a shared responsibility by individuals, teams and management.
- Working safely and in an environmentally responsible manner are conditions of employment.
- All employees and contractors have an obligation to intervene in unsafe or non-compliant situations if you can’t do the work safely and in an environmentally responsible manner, don’t do it.
To prevent injuries and ill health and build a culture that supports a workplace free of occupational injury and illness.
- To continuously reduce pollution and minimize harm to the environment.
- To hold ourselves, our contractors, colleagues and partners accountable for meeting HSE expectations and complying with applicable legal requirements and other commitments to which we subscribe.
- To ensure our HSE Management System is consistent with international management system standards and provides a strong framework for understanding and managing our risks.
- To ensure employees have the necessary competence, tools and resources and training to conduct our business in a responsible manner.
- To set objectives and targets that drive continual improvement in HSE performance and translate policy into action.
- To monitor our progress towards meeting our commitments, and openly share information on our performance to further improve.